Need help?

FIND helps people who have been referred by local and regional agencies and other bodies such as schools, local councils, doctors, health visitors, health centres, children’s centres, social workers, CAB and police . These care professionals are best placed to assess need and make sure that it is genuine. If you or someone you know needs support, please contact one of these organisations in the first instance. Contact details for some organisations appear below:

Citizens Advice Bureau
Ipswich and District CAB 01473 219777
Felixstowe and District CAB  01394 275958

Community Resource Centre (Ipswich Umbrella Trust)


Ipswich Borough Council   01473 433033
Mid Suffolk District Council 01449 724500
Babergh District Council 01473 825798
St Edmundsbury Borough Council 01284 763233